Holiday Homes Insurance


If you have a holiday home abroad, in the UK or in even a second home you use all year round, we’ll help make sure you have the right cover with a Holiday Home Insurance policy.

Whether you’re the only person who uses your holiday home or whether you let it out to others throughout the year, we could help by providing cover that can be tailored to suit apartments, flats, chalets, cottages and more. We’ll closely examine your home and circumstances before searching for the most appropriate cover so you don’t have to worry about missing anything important out.

Available cover can include building & contents cover, property owner’s liability, accidental damage, personal affects, loss of rental income and more.

Talk to one of our friendly brokers today and we’ll help track down the right cover for your home away from home.

Why Choose Us?