Group of business colleagues in meeting clapping.

Commercial Insurance

We’ll work with you to get to know your business, assess your Insurance needs and ensure you have the appropriate level of cover. With expert independent advice, we’ll support you from quote to claim, allowing you to focus on running your business.

We take Commercial Insurance seriously at Bush & Associates, which is why we make sure all of our members of staff have the skills and experience required to deliver you a first-rate service. Because of this, we can confidently offer our clients expertise and advice on a wide range of Commercial Insurance policies.

From Package Insurance policies that take care of your general Business Insurance needs in one go to bespoke covers for larger Commercial and more complex risks, we could save you time and money when it comes to protecting your business.

A row of expensive cars parked

Commercial Motor Insurance

If your business relies on vehicles, it’s important to have an effective Commercial Motor Insurance policy. At Bush & Associates, we’re able to provide the relevant cover for a wide variety of businesses and vehicles to make sure you stay on the road to success.

Whether you use a car or van to get around for work, own a fleet of Commercial vehicles or work with a range of vehicles in a garage or car dealership, we’ll track down Insurance that provides you with the right level and range of cover.

If your business has multiple vehicles, we can organise Motor Fleet Insurance cover to keep all your vehicles and drivers insured under one handy policy and we can arrange Motor Trade Insurance for businesses that work with other people’s vehicles, as well as their own.

Group of business people stood speaking

Commercial Package Insurance

Insuring your business can be tricky which is why we want to make things easier by providing you with a handy Commercial Package Insurance policy.

A Commercial Insurance Package arranged by Bush & Associates will provide your business with a range of core covers, along with optional extras that allow you to tailor your cover to suit. We’ll get to know your business and work out what cover you need and what cover you don’t to ensure you have the protection and support you need.

Construction workers discussing plans in highvis and hard hats

Contractors Combined Insurance

Contractors’ Insurance requirements are very diverse from the small tradesman to the house builder to the major construction and civil engineering contractor. Whatever your requirements, Bush & Associates could help find the right cover for you.

For Tradesmen your requirements may only be for Public Liability and Tools Insurance and if you employ anyone, Employers Liability Insurance.

For larger businesses a policy can be tailored to suit a variety of contract lengths and trades. Typical cover includes Employers’ Liability, Public Liability and Product Liability, along with cover for contracts work and site materials, site huts, own plant, hired plant, content of show houses and more.

If you are involved in any design aspect of the works or temporary works, you may need to consider cover for liability arising out or errors or omissions in the design (Professional Indemnity).

man using calculator to add up expenses

Your Employers’ Liability, Public and Products Liability and Motor Insurances will give you cover for legal defence of claims made against you but there are other areas where you could incur legal expenses, either to defend yourself or to initiate claims against others.

The situations could involve employment disputes and compensation, health and safety prosecutions or appeals against prohibition and improvement notices, contract disputes (over £5,000), situations affecting your property rights, tax disputes, copyright protection and more.

Wet floor sign and people walking past in the background

Personal Accident

If you or one of your key members of staff were to suffer an accident that affected their ability to work, it could have a massive impact on your company. We’re able to arrange Personal Accident Insurance that’s designed to help you keep things running as smoothly as possible if you find yourself with an unexpected staff shortage.

Personal Accident Insurance covers you and your employees if they are absent from work due to accident or illness and can act as a vital support for your business. This cover can help you handle prolonged absences by assisting with medical expenses, loss of business or the costs of hiring contractors or temporary staff.

Fill in some quick details about the Insurance policy you need and one of our team will get back to you shortly.

Important documents being shown to person

Legal Liabilities covers protect your business against legal claims made under the following categories:

Employers’ Liability Insurance is a legal requirement for all businesses with employees, volunteers or trustees and provides cover in respect of injury or illness to such persons arising out of the business.

Public Liability and Product Liability Insurance protects you from claims made for injury or loss or damage by third parties and arising out of your business activities. Product Liability cover is needed if you supply products which are found defective and cause illness, injury or physical loss.

Professional Indemnity covers loss arising out or errors or omissions in design, advice or specification you may provide in connection with the business. Cover is needed by the traditionally recognised professions such as architects and accountants but increasingly relevant for the likes of fitness centres, interior designers, landscape gardeners and other trades where advice and design is provided.

Directors and Officers Liability Insurance. There are onerous responsibilities placed on the directors and other senior employees of firms and they can be held personally liable for failure to meet these responsibilities which means their personal assets are at risk without this Insurance.

Large stone house on clear blue day

Property Owners Insurance

If you own property, either as a landlord or an investor, you’ll need cover beyond simple Buildings & Contents Insurance. A Property Owners Insurance policy from Bush & Associates can be used to cover a range of properties, including residential properties, Commercial properties and even unoccupied properties, ensuring your portfolio has the protection it needs.

Property Insurance can be tailored to your requirements, taking into account the range and value of your property portfolio. Cover can be provided for buildings, landlord’s fixtures and fittings, contents (including stock and machinery), loss of rent, property owners’ liability, Legal Expenses and more.

Business man walking with briefcase and suitcase

Business Travel Insurance

If you or your employees frequently travel to perform their duties, Business Travel Insurance could give your business crucial protection while your staff are on the move.

Cancelled transport, stolen equipment or an accident could all cause problems and prove expensive for your business. If an important business trip is missed due to cancelled flight, then your business is out of pocket with nothing to show for it. Plus, if an accident or bout of food poisoning means your staff need medical attention while abroad, this could prove expensive and leave you without your key staff for an extended period of time. For longer period visits it may be necessary to send a replacement representative to either avoid missing an important trade exhibition or complete a contractual obligation to install or maintain equipment.

Two engineers using laptop to discuss plans in hard hats and high vis

Engineering Insurance

There are various pieces of legislation that require you to have regular inspections of equipment and plant, principally lifting and pressure plant. Bush and Associates can arrange inspection contracts for such items and it may be advisable to arrange breakdown and damage cover too.

If your business relies heavily on its plant, you may need to consider arranging wider damage cover than is available under your Commercial Insurance and even cover against breakdown. You also need to identify if a substantial part of your production goes through one or a small number of machines and a small breakdown could bring the works to a halt. Cover can also be arranged for the loss of production.

There are growing requirements from property insurers to have electrical systems regularly inspected before they will give cover and we can arrange programmes for you.

Our Experience Is Your Protection

Manage all your Insurance with one easy renewal date, and one set of contact details!